We held a little surprise party this week to celebrate Tony’s second anniversary with us! We love him, he loves us, and he loves being out in the field and HELPING people. Not only is he a handsome face with striking blue eyes, he is also a kind heart and a fantastic listener. His passion lies in discovering how he can help others, and he thrives on solving any problems they may have. Tony embodies all of our core values, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have him as an integral part of our team.
Don’t just take our word for it! Check out our testimonials page to see what people we have helped have to say about him. If you see him, call him, or e-mail him in the near future, make sure you congratulate him and wish him a happy anniversary!
Here’s a review of our 8 CORE VALUES so you know what we’re talking about:
- Strive to Be the Best: We believe in operational excellence. We believe in hard work and putting in the extra effort to achieve extraordinary things!
- Team-driven: We believe in TEAM first. Without a happy team and an open and honest culture, we will never serve our clients to the highest degree possible. Friends, family, TEAM.
- Achieve Today: We believe life is short. Which means we need to excel, thrive, and kick butt TODAY. Not some imaginary day in the future called “Tomorrow.”
- Total Integrity: We believe in honesty to all persons; our clients, our vendors, our employees, and everyone we come in contact with. When we make a mistake, we accept responsibility and fix it!
- Community Outreach: We absolutely LOVE to help others and see them achieve their dreams and live their passions. For us, there’s purpose and passion in seeing others prosper and live life on their own terms.
- Accountability: We want every single employee in our office to actively do what we preach to our clients every single day. We build a culture where everyone is working hard every day to build their retirement. We can all relate to our client’s goals 100% because we’re actively practicing what we preach!
- Self-Improvement: We know that knowledge and learning never stops and never reaches a point of contentment. We’re never satisfied and always want to do better, and we know that reading, learning, and listening is the way to keep growing. We always welcome feedback from our clients, even the bad stuff! It’s both humbling and amazing to embrace that as good as we are, and as hard as we try….we can always do better.
- Make Work Fun: We work hard, but we want everyone to enjoy what they do. Fun creates a work environment where people want to be, and when we have fun, we can better serve our clients.